Ceramics Sculpture 1
Credits: 3Catalog #20815294
Focuses on developing the ability to make by hand, ceramic sculpture through creative projects. Forming techniques, glazing and kiln stacking are an integral part of the class and are learned through hands-on activities. Students make creative and innovative sculpture in this laboratory class as well as research and critique works of art.
Enrollment Requirements: None
last updated: 02:01:05 AM Jul 3 2015
Students have until the day before the class starts to register for online, accelerated and short-term classes. After that point, students must obtain permission from the instructor to register and will have until the last date to enroll to use the permission granted to register. For all other classes, students have until the last date to enroll if seats are available.
Quick enrollment instructions:
If you are new to Madison College, start by creating your student account.
1) Click the +add favorites button next to the class in which you are interested.
2) Class details will display in a new page. There, click the Add to Favorites button.
3) Return to the original page to search for more classes and add more favorites.
4) To enroll, click , or tap on the mobile page (top right).
5) Select favorites to Move To Cart, then login with your student account to complete enrollment.
Get registration checklist
This is a list of classes scheduled at various Madison Area Technical College locations. For complete, up-to-date information - including availability - please search for classes through myMadisonCollege.