Nursing Pharmacology - Associate Degree Nursing Program
Credits: 2Catalog #10543103
This course introduces the principles of pharmacology, including drug classifications and their effects on the body. Emphasis is on the use of the components of the nursing process when administering medications.
Enrollment Requirements: Acceptance to the Associate Degree Nursing Program and completion of all pre-nursing courses.
last updated: 04:00:47 PM Feb 5 2016
Students have until the day before the class starts to register for online, accelerated and short-term classes. After that point, students must obtain permission from the instructor to register and will have until the last date to enroll to use the permission granted to register. For all other classes, students have until the last date to enroll if seats are available.
Quick enrollment instructions:
If you are new to Madison College, start by creating your student account.
1) Click the +add favorites button next to the class in which you are interested.
2) Class details will display in a new page. There, click the Add to Favorites button.
3) Return to the original page to search for more classes and add more favorites.
4) To enroll, click , or tap on the mobile page (top right).
5) Select favorites to Move To Cart, then login with your student account to complete enrollment.
Get registration checklist
This is a list of classes scheduled at various Madison Area Technical College locations. For complete, up-to-date information - including availability - please search for classes through myMadisonCollege.
Class #61823 Spring 2016 Jan 22 2016 -
May 13 2016 8:30 AM-11:20 AM
F Greenwood, Lisa M In Person $270.36 Last Date to Enroll: Jan 28 2016
Class #61935 Spring 2016 Jan 25 2016 -
May 16 2016 2:30 PM-5:15 PM
M Redding, Michael W In Person $285.10 Last Date to Enroll: Jan 31 2016
Class #60969 Spring 2016 Jan 25 2016 -
May 16 2016 8:30 AM-11:20 AM
M Redding, Michael W In Person $270.36 Last Date to Enroll: Jan 31 2016