Advanced Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (TIG)
Credits: 1Catalog #31442384
Advanced course designed to build upon the skills and knowledge gained in the Basic Gas Tungsten Arc Welding course. Emphasis is placed on developing advanced skills by performing a variety of weld joints in the flat and horizontal position using stainless steel and aluminum. Time permitting, learners may also perform welding competencies in the vertical up and down positions.
Enrollment Requirements: None
last updated: 03:01:10 AM Nov 27 2015
Students have until the day before the class starts to register for online, accelerated and short-term classes. After that point, students must obtain permission from the instructor to register and will have until the last date to enroll to use the permission granted to register. For all other classes, students have until the last date to enroll if seats are available.
Quick enrollment instructions:
If you are new to Madison College, start by creating your student account.
1) Click the +add favorites button next to the class in which you are interested.
2) Class details will display in a new page. There, click the Add to Favorites button.
3) Return to the original page to search for more classes and add more favorites.
4) To enroll, click , or tap on the mobile page (top right).
5) Select favorites to Move To Cart, then login with your student account to complete enrollment.
Get registration checklist
This is a list of classes scheduled at various Madison Area Technical College locations. For complete, up-to-date information - including availability - please search for classes through myMadisonCollege.