Local Anesthetic Certification
Credits: 0Catalog #47508423
This course will provide the dental hygienist with the necessary classroom and clinical experience to become certified to administer local anesthetic in the dental office. Topics covered are anatomy, landmarks and techniques. Participants will be required to give multiple injections on each other. If a participant is pregnant, breast feeding or cannot receive injections for any other reason, they will be required to bring someone along to practice on.
Enrollment Requirements: None
last updated: 08:01:31 AM May 1 2016
Students have until the day before the class starts to register for online, accelerated and short-term classes. After that point, students must obtain permission from the instructor to register and will have until the last date to enroll to use the permission granted to register. For all other classes, students have until the last date to enroll if seats are available.
Quick enrollment instructions:
If you are new to Madison College, start by creating your student account.
1) Click the +add favorites button next to the class in which you are interested.
2) Class details will display in a new page. There, click the Add to Favorites button.
3) Return to the original page to search for more classes and add more favorites.
4) To enroll, click , or tap on the mobile page (top right).
5) Select favorites to Move To Cart, then login with your student account to complete enrollment.
Get registration checklist
This is a list of classes scheduled at various Madison Area Technical College locations. For complete, up-to-date information - including availability - please search for classes through myMadisonCollege. This class is not eligible for financial aid. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information. Additional course and registration information or phone (608) 258-2301.