Credits: 0Catalog #47162439
"Crisis Management" reviews how plans are conceived, written, and carried out by looking at the costs/benefits of developing a CM Plan as well as the 8 essential elements of emergency preparedness; this class has been approved by the Wisconsin Insurance Commissioner's Office for 6 insurance continuing education hours, and the schedule includes a lunch break. For more information about Madison area/Dane county courses, phone MATC Continuing Education at (608) 258-2301. For locations outside Dane county, please contact the appropriate regional campus.
Enrollment Requirements: None
last updated: 05:01:15 AM Nov 30 2015
Students have until the day before the class starts to register for online, accelerated and short-term classes. After that point, students must obtain permission from the instructor to register and will have until the last date to enroll to use the permission granted to register. For all other classes, students have until the last date to enroll if seats are available.
Quick enrollment instructions:
If you are new to Madison College, start by creating your student account.
1) Click the +add favorites button next to the class in which you are interested.
2) Class details will display in a new page. There, click the Add to Favorites button.
3) Return to the original page to search for more classes and add more favorites.
4) To enroll, click , or tap on the mobile page (top right).
5) Select favorites to Move To Cart, then login with your student account to complete enrollment.
Get registration checklist
This is a list of classes scheduled at various Madison Area Technical College locations. For complete, up-to-date information - including availability - please search for classes through myMadisonCollege. This class is not eligible for financial aid. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information. Additional course and registration information or phone (608) 258-2301.