3D Printing Design Intro
Credits: 0Catalog #47606408
Learn 3D modeling using free 3D design software to prepare models for 3D printing through Shapeways, a consumer printing service. You will learn the basics of geometric modeling, topology, and 3D sculpting. No investment in expensive software or previous 3D experience is needed to start printing your own ideas. From jewelry and art to gadgetry and figure models, this class will teach what you need to print basic designs in various materials.
Enrollment Requirements: None
last updated: 03:01:17 PM Jun 24 2016
Students have until the day before the class starts to register for online, accelerated and short-term classes. After that point, students must obtain permission from the instructor to register and will have until the last date to enroll to use the permission granted to register. For all other classes, students have until the last date to enroll if seats are available.
Quick enrollment instructions:
If you are new to Madison College, start by creating your student account.
1) Click the +add favorites button next to the class in which you are interested.
2) Class details will display in a new page. There, click the Add to Favorites button.
3) Return to the original page to search for more classes and add more favorites.
4) To enroll, click , or tap on the mobile page (top right).
5) Select favorites to Move To Cart, then login with your student account to complete enrollment.
Get registration checklist
This is a list of classes scheduled at various Madison Area Technical College locations. For complete, up-to-date information - including availability - please search for classes through myMadisonCollege. This class is not eligible for financial aid. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information. Additional course and registration information or phone (608) 258-2301.