This course explores the relationship between general psychological principles and our everyday lives. Students are given the opportunity to achieve a deepened sense of awareness of themselves and others. This understanding is applied to human relations at home and on the job.
Note: Fees for fall classes are not displayed at this time because tuition rates are not yet defined by the Wisconsin Technical College System Board. Rather than provide incorrect information, no fees for fall classes will be displayed until tuition rates are received. It is estimated that fall fees will be displayed later in May 2015. Once fees are available, updated costs will appear in your student financial account.
Enrollment Requirements: Prereq: Academic Reading 5&6 77858752 with a C or better or ACT Reading 14-36 or COMPASS Reading 65-99 or ASSET Reading 36-53
Students have until the day before the class starts to register for online, accelerated and short-term classes. After that point, students must obtain permission from the instructor to register and will have until the last date to enroll to use the permission granted to register. For all other classes, students have until the last date to enroll if seats are available.
Quick enrollment instructions:
If you are new to Madison College, start by creating your student account.
1) Click the +add favorites button next to the class in which you are interested.
2) Class details will display in a new page. There, click the Add to Favorites button.
3) Return to the original page to search for more classes and add more favorites.
4) To enroll, click , or tap on the mobile page (top right).
5) Select favorites to Move To Cart, then login with your student account to complete enrollment. Get registration checklist