Psychology Of Human Relations
Credits: 3Catalog #10809199
This course explores the relationship between general psychological principles and our everyday lives. Students are given the opportunity to achieve a deepened sense of awareness of themselves and others. This understanding is applied to human relations at home and on the job.
Enrollment Requirements: Prerequisite: Academic Reading 5&6 (77858752) with a grade of C or better or COMPASS Reading 65-99 or ACT Reading 14-36.
last updated: 06:00:48 PM Feb 12 2016
Students have until the day before the class starts to register for online, accelerated and short-term classes. After that point, students must obtain permission from the instructor to register and will have until the last date to enroll to use the permission granted to register. For all other classes, students have until the last date to enroll if seats are available.
Quick enrollment instructions:
If you are new to Madison College, start by creating your student account.
1) Click the +add favorites button next to the class in which you are interested.
2) Class details will display in a new page. There, click the Add to Favorites button.
3) Return to the original page to search for more classes and add more favorites.
4) To enroll, click , or tap on the mobile page (top right).
5) Select favorites to Move To Cart, then login with your student account to complete enrollment.
Get registration checklist
This is a list of classes scheduled at various Madison Area Technical College locations. For complete, up-to-date information - including availability - please search for classes through myMadisonCollege.