Contemporary Amer Society
Credits: 3Catalog #10809197
This is an interdisciplinary course covering issues that illustrate how our traditional institutions (such as family, education, media, the workplace, the economy and government) are being changed by global political, demographic, multicultural and technological trends. By exploring contemporary issues, students expand their use of critical-thinking skills.
Enrollment Requirements: Prerequisite: Academic Reading 5&6 (77858752) with a grade of C or better OR COMPASS Reading 65-99 or ACT Reading 14-36.
last updated: 10:00:58 AM Jul 6 2015
Students have until the day before the class starts to register for online, accelerated and short-term classes. After that point, students must obtain permission from the instructor to register and will have until the last date to enroll to use the permission granted to register. For all other classes, students have until the last date to enroll if seats are available.
Quick enrollment instructions:
If you are new to Madison College, start by creating your student account.
1) Click the +add favorites button next to the class in which you are interested.
2) Class details will display in a new page. There, click the Add to Favorites button.
3) Return to the original page to search for more classes and add more favorites.
4) To enroll, click , or tap on the mobile page (top right).
5) Select favorites to Move To Cart, then login with your student account to complete enrollment.
Get registration checklist
This is a list of classes scheduled at various Madison Area Technical College locations. For complete, up-to-date information - including availability - please search for classes through myMadisonCollege.
Fort Atkinson Campus
Class #10304 Summer 2015-2016 Jun 22 2015 -
Aug 14 2015 10:00 AM-11:50 AM
M W F Collas, Sara F In Person $417.18 Last Date to Enroll: Jun 28 2015