Biotechnology Career Seminar
Credits: 1Catalog #10007111
Includes a discussion of national, state and local biotechnology industries, career options, the ethical, legal and societal issues raised by the use of biotechnology and the regulatory agencies that oversee the industry.
Enrollment Requirements: Prerequisite: Reading score 80+ or a grade of C or better in College Reading, 10808101
last updated: 09:01:15 AM Jul 30 2016
Students have until the day before the class starts to register for online, accelerated and short-term classes. After that point, students must obtain permission from the instructor to register and will have until the last date to enroll to use the permission granted to register. For all other classes, students have until the last date to enroll if seats are available.
Quick enrollment instructions:
If you are new to Madison College, start by creating your student account.
1) Click the +add favorites button next to the class in which you are interested.
2) Class details will display in a new page. There, click the Add to Favorites button.
3) Return to the original page to search for more classes and add more favorites.
4) To enroll, click , or tap on the mobile page (top right).
5) Select favorites to Move To Cart, then login with your student account to complete enrollment.
Get registration checklist
This is a list of classes scheduled at various Madison Area Technical College locations. For complete, up-to-date information - including availability - please search for classes through myMadisonCollege.