Credits: 1Catalog #10007110
Provides a broad introduction to biotechnology including the scientific basis of the technologies and their historical development with an emphasis on current applications in the areas of agriculture, medicine, forensics and the environment.
Enrollment Requirements: Prerequisite: COMPASS Reading score of 80+ or a grade of C or better in College Reading, 10808101
last updated: 01:01:53 AM Nov 28 2015
Students have until the day before the class starts to register for online, accelerated and short-term classes. After that point, students must obtain permission from the instructor to register and will have until the last date to enroll to use the permission granted to register. For all other classes, students have until the last date to enroll if seats are available.
Quick enrollment instructions:
If you are new to Madison College, start by creating your student account.
1) Click the +add favorites button next to the class in which you are interested.
2) Class details will display in a new page. There, click the Add to Favorites button.
3) Return to the original page to search for more classes and add more favorites.
4) To enroll, click , or tap on the mobile page (top right).
5) Select favorites to Move To Cart, then login with your student account to complete enrollment.
Get registration checklist
This is a list of classes scheduled at various Madison Area Technical College locations. For complete, up-to-date information - including availability - please search for classes through myMadisonCollege.