Engine Rebuilding - Automotive Technician Program
Credits: 5Catalog #32404336
Students become familiar with the tools, machines and equipment used to repair automotive engines. Emphasis is placed upon the development of diagnostic ability and work skills.
Enrollment Requirements: Students must be admitted to the Auto Technician program. Prereq: Auto Electricity, 32404319 or 10602119; and Powertrain Management Systems, 32404335 or 10602166.
last updated: 08:01:12 AM Apr 29 2016
Students have until the day before the class starts to register for online, accelerated and short-term classes. After that point, students must obtain permission from the instructor to register and will have until the last date to enroll to use the permission granted to register. For all other classes, students have until the last date to enroll if seats are available.
Quick enrollment instructions:
If you are new to Madison College, start by creating your student account.
1) Click the +add favorites button next to the class in which you are interested.
2) Class details will display in a new page. There, click the Add to Favorites button.
3) Return to the original page to search for more classes and add more favorites.
4) To enroll, click , or tap on the mobile page (top right).
5) Select favorites to Move To Cart, then login with your student account to complete enrollment.
Get registration checklist
This is a list of classes scheduled at various Madison Area Technical College locations. For complete, up-to-date information - including availability - please search for classes through myMadisonCollege.